Thank you for supporting the performing arts in Alaska! The following options are available as donation opportunites you can support online today.
Alaska Center for the Performing Arts
A Place to Live and Love the Arts
You are the reason our doors stay open, because you value keeping the performing arts vibrant and alive in Anchorage.
Your donation helps us make a welcoming home for our extraordinary Resident Companies to do what they do best… Inspire, Delight, Shine!
- Alaska Dance Theatre — the premiere nonprofit dance organization in Alaska
- Alaska Junior Theater — bringing the best in professional theater from around the world to Alaska’s young audiences
- Alaska Youth Orchestras — high quality orchestra of talented young musicians
- Anchorage Classical Ballet Academy — preserving the art of classical dance and educating aspiring professionals
- Anchorage Concert Association — presenting internationally acclaimed artists from the entire spectrum of the performing arts
- Anchorage Concert Chorus — fostering excellence in choral music through world-class vocal performance, community events, and music education
- Anchorage Opera — one of America's leading regional opera companies
- Anchorage Symphony Orchestra — a vibrant and professional group consistently winning critical acclaim in the press and from audiences
- Perseverance Theatre — creating professional theatre by and for Alaskans
- Whistling Swan — featuring a range of emerging artists, local performers and musical veterans
Alaska Center for the Performing Arts, Inc. is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization, which means your gift is fully tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Your support helps to cover the cost of day-to-day operations and maintenance of a four-theatre complex that hosts over 240,000 visitors annually. Operating costs include everything from the electric bill to janitorial services. Your contribution reaches every corner of the facility!Donate
Donate to Anchorage Concert Association
We value your support!
As a nonprofit, Anchorage Concert Association depends on community support. The cost of bringing "inspirtainment" to our community grows every year and ticket revenue covers only about 80% of our budget. The largest part of our community support comes from people just like you who have chosen to invest in the performing arts right here in Alaska.
To learn about Employer Matching, Volunteering and other opportunities, please call Anchorage Concert Association at 907-272-1471.
Donate to Anchorage Concert Chorus
Anchorage Concert Chorus has been providing world-class choral music (and much more), in Anchorage and all over the world since 1947. But we depend on friends, family, concert patrons, and our corporate, community, and foundation partners to do what we do. Your financial support is vital to helping us fulfill our mission.
Donate to Anchorage Opera
Thank you for helping Anchorage Opera during this crisis!
We appreciate your gift in ANY amount especially during this time of dire need during the COVID-19 pandemic. You’ve felt the power of opera to touch our souls, how a classic favorite can reconnect you to things that matter to you or a how a new work can take you by storm and change your life. Opera brings joy and wonder at a time when we all need it most…
“We are living in operatic times. Forget what you’ve heard about opera being remote and elitist. Opera is also the art form that, perhaps more than any other, specializes in heightened emotion, and in finding ways to communicate it.” Anne Midgette — Washington Post
“After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.” — Aldous Huxley
Ticket sales only account for 30% of our operating expenses and your gift truly makes a difference. We rely heavily on private donations, grants, and fundraising events events all of which are also impacted now.
Only with the continuing support of dedicated patrons like you can we realize our mission of being the center of artistic creation, innovation and education through the presentation of opera and related events encouraging public collaboration and community engagement for the people of the State of Alaska. Thank you for being an important part of achieving this mission.